Tuesday 23 August 2011

Confessions of my broken heart

Jun 9, 2008 2:37 PM

I kno we are just friends,
I kno it could be nothing more,
If I kno that why do I try to keep holding on to something like this,
Something so far from reality.


Looking at you, wanting to tell you how I how i feel.
You got a spell on me, no matter how hard I try to just erase you
from my memory,you still linger in my everyday thoughts.


I never knew I could hurt like this, wanting someone so bad and can't have them....

*sigh*

I'm hurting inside, cause you have no idea how I feel for you.
You may never kno.


Today I stand and I feel like I've lost a Diamond while I was too busy collecting stones.

I NEED TO SEE YOU!!!
I NEED TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL!!

Cant' let it go like this..I love you to much...
I'm dying inside, tears are streaming down my face...

Will you be the one to stop my tears?
Do you need me like I need you?

so many questions and no answers..........

......I LOVE YOU!!
........Alwayz and forever
!


kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;