Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hope It's not too late!

I hope It's not too late for you to tell that special one you love them...
I hope its not too late to say you're sorry.... 
Really hope you see how stupid you are for making havoc out of this little ants nest.


People can be so self-centred at times, that they forget what they really have in life.
People can get so high on Mount Everest and forget the people they left drowning in the Mississippi....


While you're on that high don't forget your lows...
you know those days...the days when you didn't believe in you....the days when you didn't think you could make it.


Remember who thought you could....Never forget them...Cherish them.


I hope you come to your senses and see the bigger picture in life.


Don't keep in that little corner of yours and think you don't need anyone.


I hope you see the truth.....
I hope it's not too late....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;