Tuesday 23 August 2011

Revenge!!

May 15, 2008 7:39 AM

Sitting here...confusion in my brain.
Lying there Distruction and pain.
Standing here...Eruption of strain.

Where does the agony end?
how can the pain mend?

Stepped on...walked over, taken advantage of...
WHY???
Is it because you think you're better than me?
Is it because you think you  have the power???

Questions in my brain...causing Distruction, Pain and Eruption of Strain.

I'm left surrounded in Darkness, But i refuse to be swallowed by it!!!


Rumble!!! Rumble! Rumble!!!!
That's the Anger inside of me.

But can you tell I'm angry?!!!

My tears flow like a waterfall splashing into a tremendous River.
Hurting Inside....The Anger in me I won't show.

NO!!!!!
NO!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!

I won't shed another tear!
Why???

Revenge is near!!!!

Ohh...Sweet Revenge is near!


 Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;