Tuesday 23 August 2011

Contemplated Emancipation


In my little cozy corner
I oft sit and wonder.....why do I sit in this cozy corner?

In my little cozy box, the one sit in when i'm confused...
confused?
what is this thing they called confused?
why are you here confused?....why don't you leave us alone?

Like a trapped bird yearning for escape...we trap ourselves in these cozy corners and little boxes...
WHY?...................Why do we trap ourself?
why don't we all just let go?
I hate this cozy corner...I hate this cozy box......
I light the match and set them on fire...I escape...

Into the world....ready to take a chance and make change....
No more cozy corners, no more little boxes!!!!!!!!
Freeeeee! Free alas.....

In the world free to explore new possibilities.....

Is this what freedom feels like? will we ever know?

Kristin 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;